Illustrator Course is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Adobe Systems.
In this Illustrator Training Course, you will learn step-by-step instructions and in-depth explanations of the features of Illustrator Training Course in Jaipur. You will first learn how to get started with adobe illustrator. Knowing the differences of Raster and vector graphics. colour models for web and print media (RGB VS CMYK ). Creating documents for web, print, film, video etc. Using Selection tools, drawing tools, painting tools, synbols, distortion tools, 3d objects, masks, blends , envelopes, compound objects, graphics,animations and Hyperlinks and many more interesting features in Adobe illustrator.
Art works for web, print and mobile devices Designing brochures, flyers, business cards, icons, leaplets, t shirt designs, mock ups etc. e-mailers, news letters Brand identity designs Integrate external files from other adobe products like Photoshop, indesign and flash etc.
- Introduction About Software
- Introduction of Basic Tools
- Tools (Selection Tool, Direct Selection Tool, Group Selection Tool)
- Tools (Magic Wand, Lasso Tool)
- Pen tools : pen introduction / convert anchor point / additional and sub anchors / cut and joining anchors
- Layers and grouping : layer introduction / organizing layers / selecting layers / grouping layers / duplicating layers / sub-layers
- Line Tools ( Line, Arc Tool, Spiral Tool, Rectangular Tool, Polar Grid Tool)
- Rgb and screen graphics :rgb introduction / snap to pixel / moving snap pixel / saving for the web
- Create Slicing for the web
- Image and photoshop integration
- Menu Bar:- File, Edit,Object, Type, Select.
- Brochure design